Can We Have Our Finest Faceoff, Guys? Meet Our Dashing Men Of The Day

» »

Can We Have Our Finest Faceoff, Guys? Meet Our Dashing Men Of The Day

We are back to running our Finest Faceoff show, guys, hope you all are ready to feast your eyes on the fine-ness found only on Wapbaze's Blog? *winks*

Please meet our handsome readers of the day. Remember, we are looking for the reader with the most handsome face and first up is CLEMORA. Do you think he's the finest?

Hello Laila, I want to enter for your finest face faceoff. I am an upcoming model, name is Clemora Uso. I'm from Delta state, a student at the Delta State Univeristy Abraka. My level is 400, department of Human Psychology. I hope I win.Up next is LORD FLACKO. Is he the man to go with?

Good day Laila, its Lord Flacko and I'll like to send in my pics for the finest face competition. Attached below are my picsOur last reader is PJOHN. What do you think of him? Is he the real deal?

Hi Laila, my name is PJOHN EMENG. I am from Cross River State, reside in Ajah Lagos. I graduated from Cross River University of Technology Calabar, where I studied Mass Communication. I love Reading,  writing, fashion,  swimming, travelling, singing, dancing etc. I'm down to earth, hospitable, receptive, philanthropical, fun and a lover of God.Guy with the highest votes from YOU wins and gets flaunted on our sidebars as the finest face of the week. So, who are you voting for today? See more of their pictures below.

CLEMORA:

LORD FLACKO:

PJOHN:

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 10:29 Sat, 19 Nov 2016

Comments:3 || Views:

[1]
Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article