Matharoo Sisters Speak Out, Say They Apologized To Femi Otedola In Other To Get Their Passports Returned

» »

Matharoo Sisters Speak Out, Say They Apologized To Femi Otedola In Other To Get Their Passports Returned

The two Toronto sisters were last seen apologizing in a video for allegedly extorting and cyberbullying billionaire, Femi Otedola.

Recall that back in December, Kiran and Jyoti Matharoo were arrested for allegedly trying to blackmail billionaire Femi Otedola and cyberbully more than 200 other people throughout Africa with a website, Naijagistlive.

“We just decided to speak because everyone thinks we’re missing or dead or worse,” Jyoti said. “The way the media reported it, they called us sex workers, prostitutes...I’ve never done anything like that. I’ve never blackmailed anyone, never extorted anyone. I think the stain on our reputation will never be cleared," Jyoti said.The case against the sisters returns to court May 22 but authorities issued an arrest warrant of arrest in their names because they’ve missed several court appearances. The sister have, however, insisted that they have no intention of returning to Nigeria.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 09:54 Wed, 03 May 2017

Comments:3 || Views:

[1]
Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article